Hi everybody,

Thanked to NaNoWriMo, I didn't do so many FOTDs last month. As a result, the skin on my face seems to improve. In this FOTD, I didn't even wear foundation. For this look, I basically threw in a whole bunch of things just to make myself look more decent before heading out of the house.

Super-duper FOTD, sans foundation
 What I used:

MAC Sugar Trance lip gloss, NYC Blue Rose lipstick, MAC Blacktrack eyeliner, Shu Uemura blush, Stila "It Girl" palette (I only use Kitten), Wet n Wild Snow Sprite palette (blend the middle blue, green, and dark green together)
Brushes: MAC 217 brush, Coastal Scents eyeliner brush
Not shown: mascara, blush brush
 How to create this look

Apply Kitten to all over the the eye with MAC 217, using a light hand
Then, mix the blue and greens together and apply it to the eyelid as a soft wash
Line your eyes with Blacktrack, using the synthetic eyeliner brush
Apply blush to your cheeks, then layer lip gloss on top of the lipstick
The final touch? Mascara!
I have to admit, not having to apply foundation does save a lot of time. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would apply powder to nix the shine. This whole look is so simple, I would get out of the door in 5 minutes, which gave me more time to write.

That's all for now. This does not qualify as a FOTD. It's more of a sub-FOTD. I promise to do a real FOTD next week.
Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top