Photoshoot the day after I came back from sourcing, and Daniel helped me this time (:


Lol he kept complaining that female clothes are damn complicated while trying to hang them up. Guys...........


Make up for shoot!

  
Some of the photos below were taken with my iphone hence the poor quality.





Stepped into a hole while wearing those killer heels and nearly fell :x thank God for sandals!





Heh caught stoning. Was really damn tired :/

Was super famished after the shoot and wanted to thank Daniel for being my PA that day so I treated him dinner at Maison Ikkoku!




My tired PA hahaha



EEEEEKS MY HAIR IN MY PASTA!!! NOW THEN I KNOW -.-


Delish~~~~

Thank you Donna for the photos again :D here are some nice ones I like!!!


  



Not all will be launching this weekend. Gonna work on the preview and put it up tomorrow (:

NEW ARRIVALS COMING THIS SUNDAY (4/08) AT 7PM! 

XX
Sophia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top