Howdy!

Wow, I've been out of commission for a week! What happened? Let me tell you how funny life is: the moment I was so determined to do a big revamp on the blog content and post more was also the time my hand decided to give up.

About 2 years ago, I had a strain on my right pointy finger that put me out for a week. I took a butt load of anti-inflammatory medicine and muscle relaxer and basically, I was out cold until I recovered. Since then, every time I get stressed out and every time it rained, I have this achy feeling on my right hand. The last time was around last November when I wrote my thesis. It was not a cool time for me and I was in a hand brace almost all the time.

Then, last week it felt like my wrist would twist out of my arm. I was so hurt and slept with the brace since then. I can do a bit of typing here and there but full fledge blogging is a bit too much for me right now. Today, I feel a bit better so I blog a little bit. I really miss you guys and I really miss blogging.

Also, if you haven't joined My Makeup Blog's 2nd Anniversary Giveaway yet, there's still time. Please click here to join. Also, Formula D is participating in the Christmas in July blowout sale on Etsy. Please support my shop, y'all!

I'll be back once I feel better. There are so many things I want to write about.

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top