Hi beautiful folks,

It's been full of inclement weather on my neck of the woods for the past two weeks. One good thing is we are not going to have water shortage once summer rolls in. However, without the sun, the Sunshine State ain't what it is. After the rain is so beautiful though, I just happen to snapped some pictures around my hood.

Outside my door looks like a rain forest.
I've never seen the trees looking so lush before!

In the front yard the leaves change color
The contrast is beautiful, care for a FOTD with those colors?

Close-up at the strange-looking shrub

That's all, folks! It's another Thursday pick me up for y'alls and I hope you enjoy it!

Take care and stay gorgeous,
Your Makeup Blogger

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top