Hi everybody,

This year, I realize my makeup is veering more toward neutral with smokey eyes throwing in once in a while. Fall is here and I am kinda missing summer. Well, not really. In the Sunshine State, the sun shines approximately 300 days out of a year. Not so bad, right?

I did this simple FOTD using the cutting the crease technique to add drama to my eyes. I also used Viva Glam VI SE to add a pop of color to my lips. This look is simple and it is not as intense as the cutting the crease look I did in the past.


Missing Summer FOTD
Wanna know how to create this look? Jump!



Stuff I used:

1. MAC Studio Sculp concealer NW20
2. MAC Painterly paint pot
3. ELF BeautyBook Neutral Eyes edition
4. MAC Teddy eye Kohl
5. CG LashBlast Fusion mascara
6. Everyday Minerals Silk Dust (discontinued, RIP!)
7. ELF all over color stick in Pink Lemonade
8. Golden bronzer from Sally's Beauty that's a good dupe of Shimpagne.
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam VI SE (the Fergie edition)
Brushes used (top-bottom)

1. Fluffy fan brush
2. EDM kabuki brush
3. MAC 266
4. ELF blending brush
5. ELF Studio crease brush
6. Concealer/powder brush
Colors used in this FOTD are numbered

Application chart decoded: brown line: cut the crease with color #1, orange area: blend with color #2, green area: blend with colors #3 and 4, highlight with color #5

Your eyes should look like this after lining both upper and lower lash lines with Teddy eye Kohl and applying mascara

Semi-close eye
Apply foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter, and lipstick to your face and voila, you're done!
Please let me know if you like this new format of FOTD. As I am a visual learner, I find having a chart is better to show where the colors should be. If you feel the same way, please let me know and I will use this method from now on. I feel like the written direction is not as effective as I don't receive so many comments from you guys.
Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top