Hi everybody,

This post was supposed to go up last year. 2012 sounded like so far away but in fact, it was still yesterday that we were in that year. The end of the year had been a busy time for me and I anticipate the same level of busy-ness until after Chinese New Year. So bear with me, alright?

Here are some snapshots of what I did for F-Fashion Magazine during November and December of 2012:

F-Fashion November 2012 issue
The cover girl was Thanh Hang, who is the #1 model in Vietnam
Most Wanted-Beauty
2 looks for I See It First: Red lips (left) and modern cat eyes (right)
Global News
Beauty Blog: I wrote about eye shadows :)
Beauty Report: Stem Cell technology in skin care

The extremely beautiful December issue with Ho Ngoc Ha on the cover
She's the hottest singer in Vietnam right now and also a coach on The Voice Vietnam
Most Wanted
I really want the Cle de Peau luminizing powder and that eye/blush set from Shu Uemura
I See It First: golden looks
I chose golden eyes (left look) and red lips-gold eyes combo (right look)
Global News with Julianne Moore, Gwyneth, Tyra, the Kardashians, and Urban Decay
The focus of this issue is about nails
Beauty Report: gold in skincare
(it's not a good thing to use if you are allergic to gold!)
And last but not least: Beauty Blog
I got a chance to interview Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog for this issue
and it was my honor. Karen was like a sister to me when I started blogging
and this is an opportunity for me to pay her back.
That's all for now, folks! I hope you enjoy the snapshots I took from the magazines!

Take care,
Dao xoxo


P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top