Went for another impromptu work trip just 2 days before school started. Workaholic much~
My plane look :
- draw brows
- conceal
- blusher
- lipbalm

Yeah I'm damn vain luh, take plane also must put a bit of make up. What if Leehom took the same plane as me and sat next to me right? Must be photo-ready lol


Checked into First House hotel. Room is alright but SERVICE SUCKS TO THE MAX!!! First house hotel you better step up on your customer service I tell you. I've never gotten more rude treatment from ANY hotel I've ever stayed at. It's my second time staying, and both stays were unpleasant (first one was cos room was damn gross and old but now they renovated, but the service got so much worse)

For the disgusting service I got, I'm not gonna promote the hotel!!! That's for turning me down when I needed help. 

1. My phone charger was spoilt and my phone was dying. I asked them to send an iphone charger to my room, they say cannot. I went to lobby and asked if I could leave my phone there to charge, they say whole hotel no one uses iphone so no charger -.- fine, i give you benefit of the doubt.

2. Because my phone was dying, I asked them to help me make a phone call to my eyelash parlor to help me book appointment. Also because of language barrier, I asked for their help to call. THEY SAID "NO, CALL YOURSELF. WE CAN'T HELP YOU" Ermmmmmmm?!!!! Wtf, my previous hotels (centrepoint and glow) helped me make countless phonecalls lor bitch

3. Called reception to ask for extra pillow they said "CANNOT, ONE EXTRA PER ROOM (donna got the extra one, I wanted another one for myself)" and then hung up on me. 

4. Donna left her iphone charger in my room after checkout so we asked the lobby staff if they could help us bring it down. Her reply "You go up take yourself!"

It's not all the "do-yourself" attitude I really hate but rather the tone? Doesn't even bother to say like "Sorry Miss, we are busy so do you mind helping yourself"???!!!! Pissed offffff!!!!

-
Okay enough ranting!
Donna reached BKK at night so after I was done sourcing, I went back to my hotel to shower then cabbed to her hotel to meet her.


Love the basic white racer cut top which will be up in TJM soon with the necklace (:

Took a cab and.......... 
UNITED WITH DONZ!!

I thought her hotel was damn far away from mine and I was cabbing alone! Super scared I'd get kidnapped or what so I texted her my cab driver license no and car plate number to call the cops if I don't reach within an hour. HAHAH really scared ok!!


Dinner at Huaykwang Terrace!





Food was so so! Still prefer Noi Seafood, also at Huay Kwang area! 


Ysl lippy I bought from the airport! The pink is damn gorgeous!!! :D
Donna stayed over at my hotel at night (: xie xie ni, I was really damn scared to cab back alone!


Then the next day, we went for breakfast at Mr Jones Orphanage!


Romper will be up in TJM soon too (:


I fell in  with this cafe almost immediately after I stepped in! 



My cake paradise!!!! *.*







This place somehow brings back the likes of first love and everything euphoric. Life feels so much happier and slower in the cafe. Definitely going back again!

It's located at Seenspace, Thonglor Soi 13 Bangkok (:
I feel so happy just sharing this cute cafe with y'all!!!



Looked horrible that morning, and I had a bad hair day :(


But still must express my happiness by capturing a "full of bliss" face with asian twist hahah.

I'll be launching JUICE 80 this coming Monday at 8pm. Come get your CNY clothes now (:

Before I go, here's just something I wanna share with you girls!

"We don’t find happiness or chase it.  We don’t follow it and we certainly shouldn’t wait on it.  Happiness is something that we create – all on our own from within us"


XX,
Sophia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top