Saw this on my Instagram and like my pants? Read on to find out where you can get it!





TWB is a newly opened online store in SG run by a team of dedicated people we like to call "The Wonder Team". We mail out parcels everyday (THAT'S VERY HARDWORKING, I CAN RELATE TO THAT!!). TWB doesn't have a specific genre of style; we like edgy, we love chic, we do girly, we sometimes want vintage.... Basically, we bring in products that we love and would wear and each collection is different every time! 
We sell what we love and we love what we do! 



Thank you for the lovely pants with intricate lace details! Gonna be wearing them a lot from now (:


And the suede heels I've been wanting to get! Thanks for being my Santa Claus, you're never too late ^^

Professionally done up website!

Here are TWB favorite and hottest items now. You need to get your hands on them!!!





5% OFF FOR ALL MY READERS JUST BY QUOTING "SOPHIA5OFF"
As easy as ABC to get discounts!

Don't forget to join their mailing list to be notified of latest updates and promotions!
FOLLOW THEM ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR SNEAK PREVIEWS AND INSTANT UPDATES :


SHOP NOW!

-

Just some BTS pictures of Oreo disturbing me when I'm taking pictures for the advert ^^

Spot a new friend!


Pardon the super messy hair heheh


VLOG OF HIM COMING UP THIS SUNDAY! STAY TUNED!!

XX
Sophia!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top