''
Yesterday was really a "girly" day out for me. Headed down to Salon Vim to get my favorite Arimino Privy treatment. Gonna go back again next week before my trip so my hair will be in tip top condition when I go overseas :D I really love salon vim for always making me feel so loved!!!

If you wanna win a hair treatment from Salon Vim, remember to comment on my #ilovesalonvim picture on ig. Contest is extended till 29th Sept (:

Anyways I decided to give Smoothie King a try cos Francesca and Donna told me it's nice! Tried their Banana island and Caesar salad, and yes ZHEN DE quite yummy!


Treatment aftermath! And top coming up on TJM in tomorrow's launch at 7pm!

Went to redo my eyelash extensions and got myself a new set of mani pedi at Milly's before meeting Vera to...SHOP!!!


I love my pedi design!!!



And a picture of myself with my new lashes! Did length 10 and 12 this time cos I want it longer for my vacay. Pardon my face w/o make up cos I'm lazing at Daniel's now and I just whipped out my camera to take this photo JUST FOR YOU GIRLS!!!







Impromptu shopping with BB! Was suppose to meet to just buy a gift but we ended up shopping for ourselves after that!! Gonna do a shopping haul vlog soon! 
AND YES PEOPLE, I WILL BE BLOGGING ABOUT MY EYEBROW EMBROIDERY SOON OK STOP BUGGING ME ON ASK.FM ALREADY HAHAHA. I S U R R E N D E R *raises white flag

 photo AB.jpg photo WHITEDRESS3.jpg photo SEQUINROMPER2.jpg photo JACKETBLUE1.jpg

NEW COLLECTION UP TOMORROW AT 7PM!

XX
Sophia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top